Thursday, September 16, 2010

We had nothing to do with this one, check it out IV

Two posts today! Batch torrent link one post down.
 'Gaman Dekinai!' by Haru Wamusato, translated by Ero-Otoko.
Edit, Jan14th: Check this out too.

This story's funny. It's also pretty hot; another of the boobie genre. Fine story all around, apart from some not-too-good scans...
I bring it to your attention, though, for two reasons in particular:

  1. Ero-Otoko's spectacular warning page. I consider myself a cautionary connoisseur, and that is fine work.
  2. Our heroine's use of condoms.
Now I must reassure you, she doesn't have sex with her son. Nope. There were a few moments of creepiness (and he calls her 'auntie') but there's no incest here. Just for laughs. Dude's pretty shota though, for real this time, and much moreso on one sexless page. That'd be so creepy if she were a guy.

I don't initially recognize this artist, but checkin' stuff out brings up familiar titles 'Oh! Imoto' and 'Shinkon Shimai' which were pretty good too. Though I lost the last chapter or two of 'Shinkon Shimai'... will finish someday.



Buddding/curious translators and/or editors might also want to check out Ero-Otoko's bigger newer editing/translationing/decensoring guide. Very well done, some very good advice. And I've got to look up a few of those example pics sometime...

Now, back to 'Gaman Dekinai!' with big story spoilers. Don't read this part until afterwards but I gotta go over this once more:
-Husband? Condoms.
-Banana? Condoms.
-Shota? Who needs condoms? : D


No comments:

Post a Comment