Thursday, May 20, 2010

Labels (or Tags)



How I, who do the tagging, define the labels.

Next release has a tag (or label) that took me a while to phrase properly. Still not satisfied. It has inspired this fun little idea (fun for me anyway), which may help you better understand what to expect in these stories.
It seems stupid,  newbish, but everyone's standards are different and I hate when... they are.
I will have to throw in a kick-ass picture so that valuable top-of-the-page real estate is not wasted...





Anal: Dick goes in the butt. Fingers don't count. Toys, if it's a focus, maybe.

Bath: Sexin' in the bathroom/tub/shower. Always fun, easy clean up.

Boobs: This one should be easy. I added a boobs tag because of the high loli ratio, and just because 'boobs' is an awesome word.

Cheat: When two people love each other, but one (or both) loves some other people too. This can be a lot of fun, when no one's getting hurt. Hooray for casual sex!

Diabolicute: Contains an adorable little scheme.

Dig Chicks' Scars: Yeah, I can be cool with that. No weird fetish or shit, but you still pretty.

Doujin: Beats me. Refers here to stories based on other popular works, mostly anime probably. Uglicus wants to emphasize that it's independently published works, not necessarily 'fan works' (I don't know a better term). Doujin can have original characters, like GIRLzH(2). But this is how I'm tagging things, until I get a better suggestion. (?)

DP: Double Penetration, one dick in the butt, and one in the pussy. Dick in the mouth doesn't count, that's referred to as a Chinese Finger Trap. Two dicks in one hole is just gross.

EYEBROWS: EYEBROWS!

Fat Guy: Enhanced reader immersion.

GB: Gang Bang, one woman with many men (3+, say?). One man with multiple women doesn't count, that's just awesome. Also, should this be changed to just 'gang bang'? I just don't much like that term, I guess.

Glasses: I fucking wore glasses for years and despised them. Damn fucking glasses to hell. But when a girl wears them, it's so darned cute. I seriously hope its not some subconscious sadism thing...

Hymen: Specifically, when you see evidence of its breaking. Eeeeeeew, I never much got the 'virgin' fetish...

Impreg: Nation. That is kind of important, right? Beautiful thing, and all that. I don't think it's sexy... This is conception, not pregnant chicks having sex. Well I guess (in the one example anyhow) you see her protruding belly but it's not a sex thing. More of a punchline.

Incest: Yeah. There's a lot of that out there... I won't be tagging this when it's just an 'onii-chan' type thing, there has to be talk about how they are... you know.  There are some pairings I won't be editing. Also, when it's girls, that totally doesn't count. See:
    Sisters: Oh, I like that one. Not necessarily doing stuff, check the post for clarification. And even if stuff happens, that's not incest, that's awesome.
    Twins: Identical only, none of that 'dizygotic' bullshit.
    Clone: Sure she's hot, but them quandaries...
   Mother/Daughter: Oh man. Oh man. That's freaky. What kind of weirdo gets off on that, huh? Like above, check the post. There's been no hardcore stuff for either yet.

It Hurts: Not too much, of course, but the best things in life really should, just a bit.

Jammies: Pajamas, so comfy.

Loli: Another big one, especially on this blog. Refers, of course, to younger looking girls. I define this pretty broadly. Don't know 'bout you but I naturally assume, no matter how they're drawn or what they may say in a story, that they're reasonably legal. Right?


Loliboobs: Sometimes they go together. Younger looking, but forward thinking. Oh man, I don't even care if that doesn't make any sense.

Love Drugs: Those good ol' fashioned non-addictive, side-effect free, 100% effective magical aphrodisiacs. Probably legal.

Milk: Like, out of boobs. This has sort of grown on me, a bit, so long as she's not ejaculating out of there.

Ninja Sex: Not ninjas, but doin' it as ninjas do; out in the open without anyone noticing somehow.  Unless...

Nurse: Huh. I don't remember this one. I guess it has a nurse in it.

Pee: I love a good pee. I don't have to watch someone else do it.

Phimosis is Lovely: Things I've learned from hentai. I have this, and never knew what the fuck until it came up in that 'Sister Sister' (?) story.

Play Rape: She's into it. Really. For reals. It's still a horrible assumption to make, but in this case, she is. Male variant:
   Penis Rape: Rape of a penis. He was asking for it...

Professional: Combining work and pleasure really is the best thing in the world (may or may not apply to more than prostitution).

Repugnance: See post. I hope there's not much call for this one. It will still be mild compared to much of the rest of the internet.

Sex-Ed: This is really all new territory for one of the characters. They just don't know about the sex stuff. Excitingly shameful.

Shota: Younger looking guy. Not necessarily gay stuff, right. A younger male protagonist can make the chick hotter for being that girl we all wished we knew.

Sleep: One of the characters is not awake while at least some of the action goes down. That could be very bad, but if it's on here it's probably not.

Smegma: a.k.a 'Dick Cheese'. Oft seen with phimosis, it's not a problem unless you're a disgusting slob.

Smooth Move, Douche: Good job, dick. Everything was going great, but no, that wasn't good enough for you. You had to go an' fuck it up. Smooth move, douche.
 
Swimsuit:  They're dressed for it, but they're probably not going to be swimming.

Tan Lines: Better than naked. You can see where clothes are supposed to be.

Teacher: Teacher/student, is all. Supersedes 'professional'.

Teddydick: lol.

Trap: That cute chick? She has a fully operational penis. (he's a guy, not a futa)

Yuri: Girls enjoying other girls. May or may not be a focus of the story. Sometimes fun with a:
   Yuri Pole: Strap-on dildo.

--Panties, Cellphone, etc: Some item used in a creative way. Probably not as gross as that sounds. Teddydick maybe belongs here, but that's earned its place above.
|Uncensorings|: Some or all of the censoring has been removed.

|Tankin'|: Doin' a tankōbon. I hate picking up Japanese words like this, especially when a word like 'book' is so much easier to type, but this particular word is so fun.
|Grade X|: I've added censorship. To the text, of someone's age probably. I'm sorry.

7 comments:

  1. Judging by the tags, this is the hottest post ever. Maybe I should get rid of them, since this post shows up first when you check any label. Does anyone navigate that way?

    ...I feel bad leaving Fuuka up there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a Doujinshi tag, you might want to add an "Original" tag too and "Rape" as opposed to Play Rape, unless you abhor that.
    On another note: thanks for adding the MF links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well 'original' is the default. I could tag 'not rape' too, but there's a limit to the number I can apply (part of me would love to jam as many in there as possible).

    There is a difference between actual rape and what was going on in Lucky Play... that is the difficult one, though. It provoked this page. I can't explain every little thing in the descriptions, or at least I shouldn't (see newest post).

    I would like to avoid a real rape tag.

    ...what a stupid term, though. It's a play on that horrible game that was in the news, there was a review on Something Awful long before that stuff went down. If you get a girl pregnant, you have to make her get an abortion or she pushes you in front of a train. So it's 'Play Rape' and definitely not 'Rapelay'. I am open to suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doujin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should make it easier to see, but that link's already up there.
    Or wait, one's doujin and the other's doujinshi... pfft, same difference.

    This page is a mess. What a horrible idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Implausible deniability?

    It is my personal preference as well; I tend to guess high.

    ReplyDelete