Thursday, May 27, 2010

We had nothing to do with this one, check it out:

'Camii Dock' by Shiwasu no Okina, translated by Aceonetwo. Commissioned by, I'm just noticing, Oliver who stopped by recently.

Don't want to spoil the story, but there are a few kinda warnings. Mild content spoilers: The guy's a bit of an asshole. Some of it's kind of rough, and there's a bit of blood. One droplet, one panel. I think it's a play (example?) on that 'aroused nosebleed' thing. And then next panel's so fucking cute. Try not to read the tags, too. The 'hymen' tag has a whole new meaning here. And this is the stuff I'd hoped to use the 'cheat' tag for.


Now for extreme plot spoilers: Am I wrong here? I love the nurse chick, but I'm also totally man-crushing on the guy. I don't go for that kind of thing at all, but if he wanted he probably could. He's just such a fucking softie. An asshole-softie. He's letting her save herself for marriage, for fuck's sake!
I love this story!

5 comments:

  1. Didn't care for this one, even though I love Okina, but wasn't it already done?
    Anyway keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiwasu No Okina...everything from him is HEAVEN'S PURE NECTAR.

    yuuuuuuuuum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, 3333h, in related news the answer's still 'no' but I suggested 'Enn' to Uglicus. He thought there would be too much lost in translation, though he liked the book overall and was surprised there was any of this guy's stuff not yet translated.
    Hope I'm not dashing your hopes yet again.

    Do you have any information on this 'kanzenban' edition? Differences, new content? Maybe someday some better scans? If you happen by the post again, anyway...

    Zetsu, yeah, I think I heard something somewhere about someone beating us to it... (teehee?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhm, probably the Kanzenban edition of ENN would have BEEEEEEETTER scans (the quality of ENN scans is crappy, i know) and some extra pages with sketches or script by the author. The story it's the same, btw. I really hope someone will scan this soon, the book came out on 10/03/2009, sigh.

    Btw, if you are interested, remind that there are two RAWS version of ENN available, with different resolution and number of pages^^

    p.s. there are DOZEN of untranslated works by Shiwasu no Okina, doujinshis, oneshots and tankoubon...^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afaik all large works by SnO have been translated except Daijoubu and Enn. Both of these are pretty good and they do deserve translations. The remaining untranslated stuff are mostly doujinshi.

    ReplyDelete