Friday, May 21, 2010

'GIRLzH(2)' by Mieow/Rustle

This one's quite different.
It's not so much one story, but a series of illustrations accompanied by the girls' dialogue. And a lot of girls there are, with some very filthy mouths. It was really fun to edit (easy).

There are a number of recurring little fetish-y things I won't bother tagging, like backpacks and balled up panties (those are the only two I remember now). One page of peeing. One girl talks about wanting to get pregnant (I assume that's just dirty talk).
Quite a bit of talk of prostitution, as well. And a bit of 'punishment game' stuff... should that be a tag?

Megaupload, Mediafire

EDIT OF VITAL IMPORTANCE:  Uglicus suggests Mieow is Rustle's circle. Post title changed, I think everything else still works... let's try Meidafuyer again. Mediafire is go. Also Deadfrog.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this, I've been wondering if anyone would get around to this for some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great one, many thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Mieow is most definitely Rustle's circle. Thanks, nice to see more of his work translated =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not the first time I've made that mistake. Well, the first time I've made it in front of other people.
    At least I didn't mistakenly credit Ubisoft.

    (the 'z')

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done a bit of visibility to you uploading your releases on e/ex-hentai.
    I uploaded the banner too when present in the .rar file.

    Byez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah, that banner's so stupid. I threw that in last minute before I started uploading these things because I was too lazy to add something to the already overcrowded credit pages. Then I went back flipping through one of them in CDisplay set fit-to-width and it's blown up all ugly and oppressive but I like it.

    Thanks for doing stuff I'm to lazy to do, getting stuff out there is important as well.
    Hell, all I'm doing is making Uglicus's text files look prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, but they look so much prettier when you're done that we are all left speechless :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's actually thanks to 3333h that I've found this blog, so good job 3333h!

    ReplyDelete