Monday, May 3, 2010

'Girls Have Their Secrets' by Araki Akira

Hooray! This is where I started editing. Everything I have left to post is stuff I've edited; the second part of Imouto Sitter came out later than this but I included it with the first. (I know no one cares, yeah)
I've just re-done all of those crappy sound effects, and dialed back my dumbass contrast adjustment. I noticed after all was done that this means the top half is a bit too dark and... damnit. Still looks all half assed and noobish, though worth another look.

Story. Promiscuous lesbian sets her sights on a student from another class, everyone learns a little bit about themselves. And the lesbian learns something pretty big about the other student. *cough*

Edit: Yeah, went through this again. I am a moron.

Megaupload, Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment