Sunday, May 8, 2011

Lazy Holiday Special Pt.1- We had nothing to do with any of these!

Mother's Day! I don't know if any of you mothers are mothers but if you are an extra special happy to you and you may not care for the following few posts.
For since the blog has been so slow lately I've decided to use this as an excuse to plug a few of my old favorites, three milfesque stories to be exact. And you can be sure these ladies are genuine mothers courtesy their daughters who appear alongside them! Yeah, that's kinda fucked up, but that's as fucked up as I get and I do love it so ♥.
They're not really doing much of anything to each other in any of these stories, but they all happen to be okay with sharing the same guy. Simultaneously. Anyway:

'Touring 1&2' from 'Boshi-Kan' by Papiko Hiura, translated by Tonigobe

Our hero is injured after narrowly avoiding a collision with a cute pedestrian, and soon finds himself in said pedestrian's mother's care. They get wet, things get hot, and then he doesn't quite manage to avoid the cute pedestrian a second time (with his semen, lol).

This two-chapter tale is really heavy on the mother/daughter fetish; again, they don't do anything, but there is a lot of playful competition. Some mild bondage, nothing near as extreme as the tank cover may suggest. Very misleading cover, that...

The rest of the tank is pretty good stuff; third chapter features another mother and daughter pair, and most of the rest of the book follows the loli/not trend.

This very story introduced me not only to a weird-ass fetish, but also to veteran translator Tonigobe, and I've been a huge fan of both in the few long internet-years since!

10 comments:

  1. soooo. did the site finally pass on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uglicus has died from the Internet.

    Editor can't do much without his translator :'(

    Just so you know, up inthe right hand corner there are occasional updates. It's changed at least once a week this whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I still have plenty to edit, still months behind Uglicus. That Nekogen story is still done, just waiting on his final approval. Cross Sister I've yet to hear back from Hayama Kotono on a font or two; when I do, I'll add a bit more text and look over some other things... I guess that needs some proofreading too.

    Working now on cleaning a very messy four-page story, aught to be done by next week. Think I can release that one without Uglicus; there's only four lines of text. :D

    I do hope whatever is causing these delays (those apart from my own lazy/obsessiveness, of course) is nothing serious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any luck getting in touch with him yet? (Also, if you do want me to typeset something - anything, I don't care. A scat is fine too, even - again, let me know. I've been bored the fuck out of my mind the last couple of weeks because of that whole kanji thing I told you about. Really makes watching anime less enjoyable for some reason...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No. I do hope everything's okay wherever, current theory is he got fed up with my slow ass and started a new life under an assumed name. You never know...

    As I mentioned, I'm reluctant to ask for help until I get caught up on some shit and organized (got all that stuff you did to finish yet), but if you're looking to edit something guess I could send this story...

    ReplyDelete
  6. nuts. I was so looking forward to more of that with my sister series. I think you said there was only one chapter of that arc left too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daww, that sucks. I don't know what you mean by "this story", but I'll do it :V

    Just don't expect me to typeset anything that involves seeing kanji in the text document :V

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops, should've checked my email first :V

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anon,
    Oh, don't worry about that. I'm sure he'll turn up at some point, current theory is that he got lost in some couch cushions. If I do get a few more stories done before he gets back, I'll just have to find someone else to proofread 'em. That story (and many many more) are all translated.

    @HurpDurp,
    They often do, though if anything's unclear you can leave it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can help with the proofreading too, I guess. :V

    ReplyDelete