Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Status update/ Wakfu est le Vrai Cochon


Shit, any of you guys watching this? Fucking love this show. If you'd have told me last year I'd fall in love with a flash-animated cartoon based on a French MMO I'd have said something nasty about your mother but here we are.
Just getting caught up on the second season (pic above is from the first, obviously) last day or two. Goddamn that masked cock needs to die, eh? It's like they're treating him as a love interest for Evangeline, except he's not trying to fuck her but murder her, repeatedly. WTF?

Also if that pig they ate that turned out to be a dude was half cat to start with, does that make it not so bad?

Anyway read more for status and a rough to-do list.


 'More Than Lovers' is done, far as I know. Haven't heard back from Uglicus or Melancholy yet, though I've used the time since to apply another layer of what I hope to be polish. Will start in on the next story tonight or tomorrow.

Know I've been working awful slow lately, and I know I've said it would be getting better before, also for every time I said that there were two other times I held back.
But I really think I'm good now. My current situation is not quite as comfortable as it once was, but as far as editing goes I may be better off. Couple minor hardware/software upgrades that may pay off at some point in the future...

Hayama Kotono hasn't been feeling well, so I volunteered to edit a story for him. Seems they might have more permanent help now so they may not need me, I dunno, but if they have something for me whatever that is will become my top priority.

Anyway, current to-do list is as follows, suggestions welcome:
  • Hayamo's story.
  1. 'Hot Springs', finishing off that Nekogen story, I need to do some textsetting for myself.
  2. 'Oh! Oh! Big Sexy!'; which is all typeset. A re-edit of the first doujin is also in progress.
  3. Two more Nekogens still being set. If they're not done at this point, no rush.
  4. Miyo! Who I just noticed I was calling 'Miyu' on the sidebar...
  5. Probably that 'Onnanoko no Onegai' by Ouya Onoaki, because I want to read wtf. I will also at this point start writing that editing guide if I haven't convinced myself how stupid that is.
  6. Re-open guest editor applications, hopefully I'll be better prepared this time. :D Finish off that Araki Akira tank.
  7. Then 'Tsundere-san', and getting back to the pile, lamenting the fact that I'm so fucking slow but doing nothing to improve matters.

6 comments:

  1. I want more nekogen works

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to that Sakurafubuki Nel's 'Keeping it Secret From Mama' been waiting forever for 1 translation

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anon,
    Sorry, but at the moment I don't have any more Nekogens besides those five stories mentioned above. :D

    @Anon,
    Yeah I remember that one, looked interesting. Maybe I can squeeze that in somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  4. More Rustle! Keep up the good work my brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI, Sayo recently scanlated that work by Salad that was on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anon
    I'll try to factor that in.

    @AnonMan
    Yeah I saw, but thanks for pointing that out. It is good to know. Meant to try to get to that one soon, now it's not a priority but I will do it someday.

    ReplyDelete