Thursday, December 16, 2010

We had nothing to do with this one, check it out part WTFURRY!?


'Animal Ear Hot Springs' by LEE, translations and re-edit by Yoroshii/chapters 1-6 translated by Sayo, as commissioned by Intrepid Giraffe Project

I don't like animals ears. Don't like furry tails. The girls are drawn a bit too loli for my taste. But oh, I love this story.
Guy goes to a random hot spring on his vacation, runs into some very friendly girls who turn out to be a fox and a tanuki (spoilered in case you haven't read the title or looked at any pages besides the very first). The plot is pretty silly, and so very goddamn cute.
Now, if you're not familiar with LEE, these girls do look rather young (despite Miku's best efforts). Don't believe they're intended to be younger than the average loli, it's more just that art style. Not to mention so very goddamn cute, they totally win me over. And then chapter five comes along...
Besides that, there's just the whole 'they're actually animals' thing but they're only drawn like that on the inside flap, two panels. And I guess there's a lot of attention paid to their ears, and tails... I remember one tailjob, at least.
The second story, of two chapters, has probably the least-loli girl I've seen LEE draw. There's still a kinda big catch, as it seems she's, well... She does seem pretty upbeat regarding the predicament. So that's, uh, yeah...
There's a few one-shots after that. More 'kemomimi', infectious this time (I am immune). Intruding on a neighbour and teddy-face humping (yes). Then a re-edit of 'Adult Kiss', which is about kissing, and sees the background loli-mama getting just a little bit of action (see left).

Great tank, all things considered, I think. Not much my kind of thing but I loved it.

P.s: Looks like I'll have a little something done in time for Christmas, which I guess I really should be working on right now...

4 comments:

  1. God, this so fucking cute & adorable, LEE makes one of the cutest lovely lolis^^

    Good recommendation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheres the 2nd link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. never mind, found it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, unfortunately, haven't.

    ReplyDelete