Saturday, February 5, 2011

Any Rustle fans? Update: Two stories translated.


Uglicus is looking for a list of his stuff that's been translated, may be interested in adding to it.
(^Pic's from 'Little Girl 2'. Googling suggests Blurk may be interested.)

Btw: Drop by Blurk's burgeoning blog. I especially recommend that Kanyapie 'Little Devil' story though I can't recommend the url contained within.

Monday Update: My internet's been mostly out since posting this. : (
Uglicus has translated two Rustle doujins (originals) since then; 'GIRLzH' and 'Lowteen Complex'. So look forward to them, eventually...
General Status Updates: Been pathetically preoccupied lately, but struggling to get this next story done. After that, I've got a couple stories typeset by a few of our gracious readers to clean up (the two in most need of a good scrub), and more on the way. I aught to have something this time next week.

11 comments:

  1. The only stuff by Rustle that I know of as translated is

    Stripe Cats
    2. C-mate Communication
    3. Aneita Complex
    4. Oniichan's Secret
    5. With Oneechan
    7. Pink Honey Sand
    &
    ~(^-^)~.exe
    Which is about a computer virus loli that rapes a computer user.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: You forgot one translated work...

    http://ugliblawg.blogspot.com/2010/05/girlzh2-by-mieow-and-rustle.html

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right. One would need to add ".net" to that address to get to Little White Butterflies.
    -Altereggo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I see he used the wordpress address here, so it needs a ".com"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any rustle fans? u kidding, of course there are =) Some of his latest stuff doesn't seem as nice though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone working on translating "Little Girl 2"? Otherwise I'll do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to, but you can take it. I haven't started yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That one looks nice, good luck with it.
    Didn't know if Uglicus was looking at it, but I was already editing it with my eyes :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alright, my backlogs getting pretty heavy though so I wouldn't mind dropping it if you want to translate it instead. Whaddaya say?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't speak for Uglicus (he was bein' busy, I think) though our (my) editing backlog is pretty crushing itself. Up to Uglicus, of course. And any else who wants to could edit it, of course.

    ReplyDelete