Friday, February 18, 2011

We had nothing to do with this one, it's totally gay:


Eeeehh, kinda, not really...
'Hitomi's Secret' ('Shinkon Shimai' ch7) by Haru Wamusato, translated by Tonigobe

Here's another Haru Wamusato story that had me fucking rolling in a few places. Not quite as often as 'Gaman Dekinai', but it is much more romantic and contains a particular sex act I've never seen before (oh, I've seen/done some things similar but nothing like this).
Basic story is that of a young couple about to take their relationship to the next level. And then another. And maybe another...

Pretty straightforward story, basically. Nothing I would want to warn you of, that'd just spoil it. Dude looks kinda shota, and also a bit lolilol.

As for the rest of 'Shinkon Shimai', Tonigobe's still finishing up the last few chapters but so far they're all pretty good stuff. That main 'Shinkon Shimai' story is of the always lovely sisters-harem-type; though all three are looking to get knock'ed up, after the initial preparations they do skip right over the rest of that whole... process.

2 comments:

  1. WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD...

    This is some awesome shit. First of all, the guy was totally *cute* as a trap. I have grown to accept the fact that in my own mind, I treat traps as girls with a *really big clit*, or else like futas that are missing the girly bits. Either way is still wrong, but hey, it helps me sleep at night.

    In any case, the part where she fucked his urethra with her clitoris was very unique, and quite HOT.

    So, all in all, an awesome share. I hope the other readers are open-minded enough to agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually pretty good at picking up on traps ahead of time. Dickgirls too; it's a hard-earned sixth sense.
    But when he shows up at the door, thought it was a reverse-trap-type situation and he did have me fooled for a minute there...

    ReplyDelete