Friday, February 18, 2011

We had nothing to do with this one, check it out X:

Tenth Anniversary 'Blurk/Kanyapie Blowout' Spectacular?
Here we have a couple reasonably awesome stories I've read over the past few months. Probably would have brought this one up sooner, but I don't much like that particular website the stories were pointing me to... I don't recommend that website, no. I'm sure they're perfectly nice guys, just fucked in the head or shit. Sorry, flyguys.
Anyway. Blurk's recently started his own blog, and I have been following that one. Good stuff there, let's start with:

'She's a Little Devil' by Kanyapie, translated by Blurk.

Aw yes. Here's the tale of a young model and her most devoted fan (may/may not be her brother, choose to go with 'not' myself). It would seem she's learned a few things through this modelling gig, but just how much does she know?
Dude, is that my best setup ever?
The girl here looks a bit young, to me, art is otherwise superb (this sentence is highly subjective, I know).
Butts are prodded.

If anyone get the gag in my altered thumbnail there, you win an imaginary nickle.


Then we have those two 'Heart Catch Precure' doujins.

Don't know what a precure is, but they pretty sweet.
In the first book, we find a girl (some of you may know her as Erika I guess) desperately trying to bum some money to buy her friend a present. Finding no sympathy, she hops on the interweb and secures a buyer for her panties. When she goes to make the delivery some stuff happens, as it does.

Second book, not sure if it's a continuation or if so if it's the same faceless guy (or if so if he's still paying :D). Either way, their relationship is going quite well at this point and she suggests they try a 'pair look'. Which means they dress alike. Strongly suggest you check that out, it's a spectacle, man.
I could list a couple more great stories from Blurk's blog, but this post is really long enough as it is and without any proper new content, I know. Maybe something or two un-loli, like that Shiwasu no Okina 'Panty' doujin I still haven't made it all the way through.

(Read more for talk of animes and further delays, stuff gets gross)



Speakin' of which, I'm still on the fence re. that 'Panty and Stocking'. Caught a few episodes a couple months back; some were alright, the 'sex tape' and 'sperm' episodes were damn good. First episode though was just shitty (lolololol). Will have to get back to that, maybe when I get some more free time and finish up Mitsudomoe... Shit, and that second season of K-On!!, which I finally started watching primarily because of Shiwasu's fine doujins on the subject. :D

Sitrep:
Got the text done for 'White Day', and Uglicus's all clear. About halfway through the cleanup, do not remember the previous chapter taking so much time... My workload might be letting up soon, but... today I woke up rather sick. Nothing serious, I'm sure, but (gross ►) it's coming out both ends and it is blood (◄ disturbing and exaggerated). Anyway I'm not 100% there (in the head) tonight, probably should get some more rest.

5 comments:

  1. Kanyapie ought to be arrested and thrown in prison *for attempted murder!* His lolis are WAY too cute!

    And the "pair look" chapter was some of the best shit I have seen lately. Cute, funny, and totally HOT.

    Thanks a lot for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Blurk, he did the work. MewMew too, I guess, if you think editors matter any*.

    (*lawl, did a good job of it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>publish lolicon
    >>call others sick in the head

    yeah, right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right, yeah?

    Standards, dude, all relative. Though by 'fucked in the head, or shit' I didn't intend any harsh personal criticism but simply flippant (tho total) dismissal of subject matters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fucked in the head, huh? We haven't actually released one of those for a while, as the eye-socket-fucking department chairman is on vacation.
    But check back soon at littlewhitebutterflies.net for all kinds of great material, including totally vanilla loli!

    ReplyDelete