Saturday, November 6, 2010

We had nothing to do with this one, either time, check it out


Remember this cute little story takehiro did a few years back? Didja know there were three more chapters?

'Little Lover' by Aoyama Reo, translated by Hayama Kotono

Yeah, I didn't know either. This story, so fuckin' cute. You want to read this.
Guy's been enlisted to tutor his boss's daughter, they have sex in her room. Then on the beach. And in a library. And again in a hospital bed (there doesn't seem to be much reason for him to be admitted to a hospital other than to yet again get it on public, but whatever). Not much else going on, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, eh?

There is some mild foot/stocking fetishism here, and a clear public sex theme. There's a lot of care put into the girl's clothes and she's never completely nude but I don't know if that's really fetish-y. Clothes are hot.
No 'tan lines' tag. (lol)

Hayamo's doing the rest of this tank, and there is already a nice cosplay-themed story arc finished. He and Yeller are trying hard to track down some Aoyama Reo doujins, two done so far, but they're father/daughter so no interest to me.
Their blog though, maintained by Yeller, loads of great stuff there. Probably out-cutes this blog on average, mostly due to their grabbing up all the Inuboshi. Can't wait for those two more chapters of 'Light of Tsukimi Manor'. Oh, the suggested borderline prostitution!
Another favourite apparently-in-progress story is Homing's 'Super Satisfaction Delivery', featuring quite explicit prostitution, but so romantic.

Yes, their's has gotta be my favourite translation blog at the moment that isn't this one.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry new here, I have a question. Why does alot of your post have the blacked out bits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spoilers. Select the text and it should be readable. Wish I had it so just a mouseover would do it... I should look into that.

    I like going into an experience completely fresh. However, with hentai stories you've gotta know what you're getting into. I'm trying to spell out everything I think someone may or may not be like, without giving everything away. Don't think I'm good at it.

    I'm trying to cut back, honest. : (

    ReplyDelete